Have you ever asked yourself?
- When was the last time I had time for myself?
- What can I do TODAY for my BODY and WELLBEING?
You are busy and it seems so hard to make time for this. Work, family, kids, friends are constantly competing for your attention and energy. How can you carve out that essential time for yourselves? The answer here is: JUST DO IT!
Here are a few tips for you to kick start.
- Save certain time of the day and certain days of the week just for you and block them in your agenda.
- Make sure your partner, your spouse, and your kids know that you have plans, so they can support you.
- Use the time for just sitting, stretching, observing, breeding, feeling, contemplation, yoga, meditation, reflection, reading, writing, daydreaming, grounding, having a walk in nature, gardening, exercise, playing your favorite sport, taking a warm bath with your favorite essential oils, chanting, singing, dancing, brushing up on your painting skills, leaning a new skill, or simply laying on the couch and doing NOTHING.
- Aim at least for 30 minutes a day.
- Try different things every day depending on how you feel like for the moment.
- Try to balance between rest and movement.
- Use this quality time to unplug yourself from all sources of electronic devices.
You will enjoy this new habit, I promise. Don’t make excuses. It does not matter how chaos your life is, it’s possible to carve out time for yourself as long as you plan ahead and don’t put yourself last. A new habit is started with just one small step.
Let me know what are your favorite things you do when you have a date with yourself.